Thursday, September 18, 2008

Time Waits for No One

So I am sitting around in our new house, in our new city, waiting for my husband (husband...what? Still slightly weird to think about...) to get home from his new job when I get smacked in the face with how quickly everything has gone. I kid you not just yesterday I drove up to my house where Rob was feigning a lost dog, which was inevitably found, newly branded with a dog tag asking me to become his forever. It wasn't even that long ago that I was meeting him for the first time, the first hug, the first kiss.

Thus, the reason for the blog. We had tried to set one up on the website (kristinandrob.com) but to no avail. So, here we are.

I know our lives are going to continue to pass by just as fast, if not even faster. It won't be long before we buy a house, have our first child...who knows what else is to come. I figured, the best way to hold on to each and every moment is to document. And boy do I love to document.

Rob got me a digital scrapbooking program which allows me to, well, make digital scrapbook pages. I will be posting them here as I make them for me to remember, and for you to enjoy if you chose to do so.





2 comments:

Christina Seaman said...

Oh Kristin I'm so glad that you have put this up and I will read it diligently :) (hope that's how you spell it, only you would know). We really miss you guys....come back :(

Sheila said...

pretty adorable.