Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Sweet, Sweet Pup

I know I am probably way too sentimental and overly in love with my wonderful, terrible terrier, but my sweet little pup turned two today. We didn't go too overboard, but we did buy them some nice wet food (a big treat since they only get dry) and as funny as it sounds, we also gave her one of her toys back. You see, Baylee obsesses over toys to the point that we have to hide them. There is no suitable hiding place in the house because she smells it out and whines and whines until we retrieve it, that is, except for the freezer. So we have a freezer full of dog toys. Needless to say, she was thrilled.

It is also a little more than just Baylee. It is nearly impossible to believe that two years have passed. About the time Baylee was born was about the time everyone realized Rob was around to stay. But holy cow, two years? I can honestly say they have been the most life altering years of my life thus far.

While I went from this to this...

Photobucket Photobucket

Baylee went from this, to this...

Photobucket Photobucket

Pretty big changes, eh?

I don't have too much more for you tonight. But, since I am feeling all sentimental, I shall leave you with an entourage of pictures of my sweet, sweet little pup.

Photobucket
I cannot believe she was that little!
<span class= <span class=



Right after birth, and one week later in the same bowl. Look how quickly she grew!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I go to bed later than Rob, most nights. He is a softy, and lets them sleep in the bed until I come in. This was too cute to not risk waking Rob up and take a picture of. Of course, Rob didn't wake, but Baylee did.

Photobucket
This was our small birthday celebration.
Photobucket
They thoroughly enjoyed their yummy food.
Photobucket
And she couldn't get enough of her toy.
Photobucket
She even had to sleep with it, once she passed out.

No comments: