Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wedding Video

Oh why hello!

We will soon post some much long over due pictures, but for now here is a little something from our wedding.

We took some home videos from our wedding that a friend filmed for us and put it together in a nice, easy to watch 4.5 minute clip. Of course, I spent hours trying to figure out how to make it the best quality and when it was finally where I was happy with it, I uploaded it to Youtube, which proceeded to make it look absolutely awful. But as for now, I will smile and deal with it because the last thing I want to do right now is research video quality AGAIN.

So just don't put it into fullscreen and you may be able to get a nice glimpse of our wedding. We had such a blast and are still amazed by our wonderful support group that all came out to celebrate with us. Albeit a bit fuzzy, we are so glad to have this 4 minute piece of one of the best days of our lives.

If any one wants a copy, the DVD version looks much, much better and we can definitely get you one. Parents and grandparents need not inquire- you will have one on the way shortly.

Enjoy.


1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hurray Hurray!!! I loved the video clips :)

Man, it was such a hot day during the rehersal and the day of...haha poor fishes. I almost forgot how beautiful the setting was (just perfect). Then my other favorite memory was seeing you guys driving off when we were crammed in the truck with our drinks. haha for some reason i thought it was hilarious that you drove up next to us when we thought you two were long gone :)