Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Everything is Amazing and No One is Happy."

I've never been a fan of my generation. Quite frankly, I'm disgusted with it. We are seriously a massive group of over-privileged, under-appreciative, spoiled rotten, "The World Owe's Me Everything", woe is me, whiners. I don't know what could have possibly gone wrong to cause this colossal group of 20ish and younger brats to throw self responsibility out the window and sit back while the rest of the world hands them everything they "deserve". 

If I've learned one thing in my life it is that no one owes me anything. In fact, I am the debtor WAY more than the creditor. I owe way more than I will ever be able to give (we're not talking money here, folks) and I'll be damned if I don't live like it. I am not the top dog, the bee's knees, the cat's meow, and I am most definitely not going to pretend that I am. 


Dear My Generation,

Get over yourself.

Love, Kristin.


I saw this clip whilst perusing the Internet and it made me laugh my guts out. It isn't quite pinpointing my lame generation, rather how spoiled and 'holier than thou' people are these days. You should watch it. It is totally worth the 4 minutes. 



(On cell phones)..."Give it a second! Its going to space! Can you give it a second to get back from space?" Hahaha. I love it.

Alright, folks. Thats my random tangent for the time being. Take care.

Appreciate life. And remember, no one owes you anything. :)

No comments: